Writer, photographer, graphic designer and music-obsessive. Based in St. Louis, Missouri and longingly enamored with Nashville’s Rock scene.
I have been writing for Spinning Thoughts for about two years, and have been a concert photojournalist since 2013 contributing for I Heart Media, Composure Zine, Spinning Thoughts, Bands Through Town, I Went to a Show and working freelance. Pop punk and emo are my weaknesses but I have grown an affinity for Americana. I also appreciate a good genre bending, out-of-the-box album from the likes of Sarah and the Safe Word and Charming Disaster.
In light of the 2020 Pandemic halting live music, I have resorted to spinning records at home, eagerly consuming new or reimagined albums artists are succinctly releasing during this turbulent time. Once we are out of this insane pandemic I plan to take a road trip to my favorite venues and end the trip on the beach with a giant margarita.
LQBTQIA ally, True Crime addict, and all around loud mouth. Be kind.
- Favorite local Venue: Delmar Hall
- Favorite local Dive venue: Pop’s
- Favorite Nashville Venue: The High Watt
- Favorite Nashville Dive Venue: Springwater Supper Club
- Favorite Bands: Two Cow Garage, The Menzingers, The By Gods, Benchmarks, Light Years, Broadside and many many more.